Minggu, 21 September 2008

I need sometime to think...Alone...

It seems the world is too quiet for me...
It looks too vast for me...
And too lonely for me...
I know YOU're there....
I really know...
There's no but...
I don't want to make a mess with YOU with that kind of word...
'Cause YOU do know everything...
I have worries...
And fear...
Which stressed me out...
And took me out from YOUR presence...
I really had a hard time too passed this...
To control the kind of thing that called "EGO"...
YOU know more than me...
I cannot touch the lovely creature that YOU had made...
He's not mine...
Only YOURS... and YOURS alone...
How could I passed this without YOUR power?
It seemed YOU chose him more than me...
Although I know, YOU never leaving me behind, LORD...
I really sad...
I really so sad...
And the worst part...
I could only buried it deep in my heart...
Only YOU know...
Only YOU and me...
I don't think someone will care about it...
I really cannot force my will unto others...
Or I will be dissapointed...
LORD, YOU know how much deep this suffering I took?
To create the new era of me...
Deserting all my hope and desire...
Only to worship YOU!
I really don't have any regret left, LORD...
If YOU wish,
YOU could take it all from me...
My body, My Soul,
My heart, My Life,
Everything on me...
.....
.....
.....
I really need sometime to think...Alone....
Guide me, LORD...
So I can pass it as YOU want us to be...

1 komentar:

Shara Sherenia mengatakan...

Fight up, Rie-chan. Never lose your hope, and keep do your best. Surely, someday you will find your true light and become a bright shine.